Spa Frog Bromine Cartridge
For quick and easy treatment of your spa mineral water.
- Creates soft, clear and luxuriant water
- Fast working
- Long lasting
- Easy to use
Created by leading spa experts, a Frog bromine Cartridge helps to produce a superior quality of water for up to three weeks. Eliminating bacteria, removing unpleasant odours, and removing other contaminants which cause problems, the product is essential for any spa owner looking to enjoy a luxurious bathing experience.
Suitable for use in both inline feeders and floating sanitiser systems, the product is remarkably easy to use and doesn’t need to be replaced as regularly as other maintenance products.
To use a Frog Bromine Cartridge with an in-line spa system, simply:
- Ensure that the spa water has a bromine or chlorine residual of 1-2ppm and set the cartridge to setting number three in the setting window.
- Open the cap of the in-line system and snap the cartridge into the slot named “bromine only”.
- Line the cartridge up to the arrows and replace the cap.
- Carry out daily checks to make sure that the bromine levels remain at a 2-4 ppm residual.
To use a Frog Bromine Cartridge with a floating spa system, you’ll need to:
- Establish a bromine or chlorine residual between 1-2ppm.
- Set the cartridge to number five in the setting window.
- Insert the cartridge into the bottom opening of the Floating Spa System.
- Set the system for the spa water.
- Leave for a full twenty four hours and monitor until a 2-ppm residual is measurable.
- Keep a close eye on the level and balance when necessary.
Of course, the size of a spa will determine the effectiveness and lifespan of the cartridge and it’s always advisable to keep a close eye on the various levels that produce clear and hygienic water.
Reducing the amount of time it takes to maintain a spa, there’s no need to involve additional chemicals to correct bromine levels. When it comes to using it in conjunction with other care products, always check the instructions or speak to one of our experts if you’re in any doubt about the compatibility of the Frog Bromine Cartridge.
Simply put, when applied to water that sits at a pH level between 7.0 – 7.6, a cartridge promises to keep water soft and superbly clear. If you have any questions regarding the Frog Bromine Cartridge, or any of the products featured in our shop, feel free to get in touch and speak with an expert who will be happy to advise you on the best steps to take. As regular users of this product, our team will gladly guide you through the process of using it to keep your spa performing at its very best.